Friday, October 30, 2009

Two days until opening

Morning:
I'm spazzing! Three days until open and I have no product to sell. My money is gone and I'm just not sure I'm gonna be able to pull this thing off. I will be making personalized rhinestone t-shirts at my kiosk in the mall and as of today I have no rhinestones, no t-shirts, no nothing. I talk to my rhinestone lady Sallie, she said she will go ahead and send the lettering, but everything else is taking a little longer than expected. I'm sick...I've been up all night thinking about my other options. If all else fails, I will just go to every Hobby Lobby in the city and buy up all their supplies. I'm on the phone trying to be really polite, because I know that I will be doing business with her all season long. Adding to my stress if the fact that we don't have a car. The fact that I don't have a car is an even longer story and I don't wanna even dive into that discussion. I'm freaking carless and I'm about to go into the biggest endeavor of my life.

Afternoon:
I had to go make the payment to the mall for my lease. One of my friends graciously ran me over there. I am really glad that's outta the way. Now for the product and the money for the product. I feel like a bum, I sent out a message to my family asking for donations that can be repaid come the first of December. I was truly surprised and blessed by my friend which I will call Randi J who sent and email to our girls group without my knowledge asking for monetary help. At this point I need pennies! OMG! What have I gotten myself into...calm down and get a grip girl it will all work out. This is what's going through my brain right now.

I gotta go, I'm tired from all this stress. I have to take a nap.

Boss Momma...at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment