Friday, October 29, 2010

The talk

It's sort of official. I haven't signed the contract, but I did tell the mall's leasing agent that I wanted the spot and that I had agreed to her almost double the price space. I'm mad that the cost is so much more expensive this year. I even cut back the time frame and I'm still paying more than last year. Ugh, I really want to do it so I better suck it up and pay it or let someone else have the spot.

I haven't been working or saving so I'm really thinking about taking investors for the business. With such a high rent this year I'm gonna need some investors. I absolutely hate asking people for money, even if it is for investment purposes. Oh well, I will think about money later, time to get planning if I'm goning to pull this off.

Planning Time,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment