Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 29 in the mall

I'm tired and although my mind is screaming go back to sleep my body is up. Lord, please don't let me start getting use to being up at 6:30 in the morning. I have a few more orders to get shipped out for Homeschool Boutique so I work on those and catch a bit of CNN. I love CNN I can watch world news all day long. Mz. Chocolate gets is up and we talk for a little bit. I'm learning more and more to treasure these little moments. They seem like the only ones I get these days.

Morning:
Morning sales are slow, but it's giving me time to pray and prepare my heart and mind. I think I will go in again and talk to the mall manager. I don't know what to expect this time. I do want to tell him how not right it was to allow someone doing the same thing as I am to come in so close to me.

Afternoon:
A few more sales has trickled in and I've had a chance to talk to the mall manager again. He says there can't be a reduction in rent, but did offer me one of two choices. The first one is allow him to rent the space out to someone else. The second is he would allow me to get an addition spot basically doubling my space. He says he does really fee bad, and that he could get double the rent that I paid for this spot but he suggested that I never quit. He told me to think about it and let him know.

After an okay day with sales I head home. I kiss and hug the kids talk to them a little. I send them to bed and Big O and I have a chance to talk. We disagree on how things should go, and I'm not sure if I should continue or quit. After a lively discussion I'm drained and I hit the sack praying all the way to sleep.

Confused...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment