Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 28 in the mall

It's Tuesday and I took a sleeping pill last night. I feel well rested and a little better about my present situation. I'm up at 6:30 again and have to ship out more orders from Homeschool Boutique. It's really getting hard keeping up with both. I went in to kiss and check on the kids before I left even though they were still sleep. Lia Pooh now sleeps in our bed every night. She says that's the only way she can spend time with me. :( My heart just melted.

Morning:
I've done a lot better today with sales. Yesterday I had none, so far I've been doing quite well for a Tuesday. I prayed last night until the sleeping pills took over. I feel like God is wanting to teach me total dependence on Him, and how to know that I'm more than a conqueror. You know when you read the Bible some things seem easy to understand and get. But when forced to live it out those principles isn't at all as easy at at it seems, matter of fact it doesn't seem all that doable. The only thing that's keeping me, is that fact that I have a lot of history with God and he has been more than a Savior to me he has been my friend, my strong tower, my shelter from the storms, my source of joy, and a great provider! In the comfortable times of life I forget about how much I NEED God.

Afternoon:
Sales have picked up. I still need to make my rent payment, rhinestone lady payment, and purchase more product. I've been able to do two of those three things. I have more days this week and pray that all will be taken care of by week's end. It's closing time and I'm tired. I am now looking forward to the next few weeks when sales should be picking up consistanly.

At home with the kids and we spend a little time talking, after hugs and kisses I put them to bed and then I head off to dream about my dream.

In God I trust!
Boss Momma



As promised here is a pictures of my updated setup.

2 comments: