Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 31 in the mall

It's Friday baby, and I'm pumped. I had a long week and I'm just ready to see what's gonna happen this weekend. I'm up and at the mall again at 7:00, I'm cool with that cause I have a lot of stuff to do to get ready for a busy weekend. I've made up in my mind that I'm not going to even worry about that other rhinestone kiosk. I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna do!

Morning:
I'm busy, I should've had someone here with me. I can't believe it's this busy on a Friday...don't have a lot of time to type, but I'm excited.

Evening:
It has slowed down a little, I'm still getting orders and they seem to come in waves. Inside I'm feeling a great since of relief...I'm no longer bleeding money. I pray this wave continues, it's a ride I'm excited to take.

The mall has now closed and I'm packing up. I've done better today than I did on any other Friday...except for Black Friday. I'm really excited I can't wait to get home and tell Big O and the kids. It's amazing how I when I am constantly working even though it's tiring I get energized when I get home.

I'm home and I tell the kids and Big O about the day I've had, the kids are cheering and letting me know that I've done a good job. I go to bed feeling excited and even more energized.

Energized and ready to sale!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment