Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 38 in the mall

I think today is gonna be a great day! I wake up tired. I couldn't sleep last night, so I get to the mall and take a nap at my kiosk. I sleep for about an hour or so and then my mom calls. I talk to my mom for a while then grab some food and coffee.

Morning:
There are people at the mall and the mall is not even opened yet.

The mall is now open and I have been busy all morning. I don't have time to eat, be tired, pee, or think. I didn't think to call my help in today.

Afternoon:
I finally ran to the bathroom, but still haven't had time to eat. I call Big O and tell him I've been swamped all day and to bring Brownie to the mall when she gets home.

Brownie gets to the mall around 4:30 or so. She tells me she wants to go to a dance at school. I don't have time to process that kind of information. She also tells me that she wants to go to her "friends" game tomorrow. Are you kidding me, I can not work with Brownie, she is drilling off questions of things I just can't answer right now. She has got to know I can only think with one part of my brain at a time. I'm in business mode not momma mode. She finally tells me she'd like to go purchase Christmas gifts so I gladly send her to search the mall for gifts.

I get home and I'm whooped. I pull out the rest of the stuff to setup the Christmas tree and decorate the house. I tell the kids tonight is the night.

I run up stairs to place an order for more bags and it took longer than I expected. Mz. Chocolate was so upset, she looked as if she was crying or about to cry. I jumped off the computer with only a partial order of products ordered. Finally almost 2 weeks after I first promised, the Christmas tree is now up. The kids are smiling and jumping around in pure glee.

Happy Kids = Happy Momma,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment