Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 35 in the mall

My body now automatically gets up at 6:30 and I can't stand it. I'm usually dragging, but today I popped right up. The kids are still sleep so I go in check on them and get ready for my day.

Morning:
This morning has been pretty good. There are more people in the mall than I expected.

Afternoon:
Sales weren't as good as yesterday, but at least I received payment for working...I remember a few weeks ago I would work all day without a single sale.

I'm home and the kids are excited to see me. We still haven't set the tree up so that's the first thing they want to do. I still don't feel like decorating and setting up that stinking tree. UGH...that tree. I think I may tell the kids setting up trees in your home is a pagan ritual and we need to not do it any more.

Running on a prayer.
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment