Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 32 in the mall

It's Saturday and I can't wait until today takes off. I'm a little nervous that my expectations are too high. I have set in my mind that I will not worry about the other kiosk again today. That is really hard for me, but I have to trust God.

Morning:
Are you kidding me? I've been swamped! I've been here since 9:45 and I've been busy since I got here. I'm excited and need my help to come on. I'm starting to panic...

Afternoon:
It's now 7:00 and I have eaten, used the restroom, or sat down. My body is literally aching all over. I don't care, I just wanna work. I've done better today than I did on Black Friday.

It's closing time and I'm doing the running man. If you don't know what the running man is jump over to youtube and look up the running man dance. That's the happy dance. Whew who! I am on cloud nine. Oh, I forgot to mention...our rhinestone "friend" ran out of size large shirts and sent some of her customers over here to purchase plain shirts. Well, we ended up selling them the shirt with the design on them. I was stunned at first, could not believe she told them to come buy plain shirts from me cause I carry the same ones she does and she would discount the design. Well, other rhinestone lady thanks for the customers.

I go to close down my kiosk at 9:00 and I have a line of people now wanting shirts. I don't leave the mall until 10:00, I'm tired my back hurts, but I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself.

I get home and I stay up to talk to the kids. They are really excited...and so is Big O. I call my mom who has been praying for me all day and I share with her my great news. I'm pooped and I engerized about the next few weeks.

Only the beginning...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment