Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 34 in the mall

Up and at 'em at 7:30. I'm still in this constant state of tiredness. I let the kids down last night because I told them I was too tired to set the Christmas tree up. I felt horrible and should have just sat there and let them decorate the tree. Ugh, I'm mad at myself for that one. A few more orders trickle in on the Homeschool Boutique website. I fulfil those orders and off to the mall I go.

Morning:
I get some product cut and put away, now ready to open. Can't believe it's 9:30 and there's people in the mall, more people then normal. I start selling right at 10:00 which is good and lets me believe I'm gonna have a great day today.

Afternoon:
Another steady day with sales. I'm happy with it, sales are climbing as the weeks progress and that means I'm right on track...at least I hope.

It's closing time and I'm ready to jet outta here. I shut down and head home.

When I get home the little girls are in the tub, Brownie is sleep, and Bud is in the kitchen. He had a basketball game that I missed. I've missed all of his games this season working in the mall. :( He tells me he scored 35 points this game, but they still loose. Great job Bud! I look over at Big O and his face is just a gleeming with pride.

I get the girls off to bed and then Big O and I hit the sack. As I'm laying down I remembered the Christmas tree. We still haven't put it up. Yikes...

Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree put thine self up this year!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment