Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 33 in the mall

Thank God for Sundays. This really should be a day of rest. Don't have to be at the mall until 12:.00 today...so thank the Lawd on today. I'm still getting use to this southern talk. Being from the midwest we don't use terms like, "on today" can't figure out why people sit the word on on today. That seems outta whack...

I had Big O bring the Christmas tress down for the storage room. We usually set up the day after Thanksgiving, but since I was working all day on Black Friday and they didn't wanna set up without me we decided to do it today. I tell them to prepare everything and when I get home we can set it up then.

Afternoon:
Sales have been steady all day, not fast paced but steady. I'm so happy that at least I'm bringing home money on a daily basis, it makes me feel like I'm working and have something to show for it. People seem to really like the custom shirts, I'm starting to get word of mouth business. Hummm, pretty good I must say.

Closing time and I've had a great day! I'm tired and ready to lay it down. Shoot, I forgot that I told the kids we would set up the tree. Im pooped and don't feel like it. I feel like a horrible, horrible, horrible, momma...but I'm sooo exhausted.

Bah Humbug,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment