Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 39 in the mall

I did some finishing touches to the decorating we did last night and off to the mall I go.

Morning:
The mall is packed and as I'm setting up I'm getting orders. My helper will not be here until 1:30 or so, but I need help NOW. I should have made Brownie come today, but I just can't answer all her questions, she wants to do too much right now and I think we'd both end of mad at each other. Dag, I should have made her come and told her to be quiet and work... I need help!!!!!!!

Afternoon:
My helper gets here around 2:15 and without anytime to waste she gets right to work taking orders. There is about a 4 hour wait on personalizing. I'm tired, but have to keep going. This is what I and so many of my precious friends and family members have prayed for so I take careful consideration not to complain. I will just keep going until I'm done.

A customer came and told me someone is selling bags like mine at their kiosk, she wants me to personalize it and I say, "sure." I'm now making money off of what I sell and what other people are selling, how cool is that! I smile and tell myself what God has for me is for me!

It's 9:00 and I'm have finally completed all my orders. Today has been a record sales day. I've never in my life made this much money in 1 day. Wow, is all I can say. I almost triple the sales I had for Black Friday.

I get home and my feet are burning. I realize that I haven't eaten and Big O gets me some much needed food. I have to order more product tonight! As tired as I am I crawl up the steps to order more product. All the kids had a friend over so there are kids running every where. I'm tired and want to complain, but I just smile and go with the flow. I finally eat and then I hit the sack.

Booming Business!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment