Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 44 in the mall

I'm up and all I can think about is needing help this morning. I leave out the house before the kids are up. I peek in to make sure all is well and I make my way to the mall.

Morning:
Help!!!!!!! I need help, please!!!!! I call my mom and she said she won't be here until 2:00 or 3:00. Momma are you kidding me. Oh my, what am I gonna do.

Afternoon:
My mom finally gets here, by the time she walks in, I'm backed up with orders, and still waiting on people. I'm so happy to see her. I quickly tell her the cost of everything and start making the orders I had taken earlier.

Shelly has finally made it in and OMG we needed her. We are so busy that I think we really need four people, but we are making due with what we have. We all seem to find our space to work. Shelly is great with sells, so I let her do all the selling. My mom helped with cutting out letters, and I did all the pressing.

It's the end of the night and I can barely walk. This is what I've been asking God for, and what you my friends, have been praying for. As tired, and achy as I feel right now I'm happy and extremely thankful. Another night of hi's and goodnights with the kids.

Living out my dream!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment