Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 30 in the mall

This morning I'm refusing to get up early to be at the mall at 7:00. I told Big O to come and get me later on during the day. I think he was a little upset, but he knew I was serious. I was able to get the rest of my Homeschool Boutique shipping done, and spend some time with the kids.

Morning:
Big O came to get me about 10:10 and I got to the mall around 10:20. I was late but I didn't care. Morning sales have been slow, but steady. I'm so grateful for each one and know that it is a blessing when someone chooses to spend their money with you.

Afternoon:
Sales have picked up this afternoon and Im happy about that. It's ben a long day, but it's paid off. I finally get the rest of my rhinestone shipment in and have one more to go. I have a few shipments of bags that I should be getting in next week.

I decided to stay in the mall, with Big O's blessing. I can't imagine what's going on in his head. He is about the bottom line and as of yet we have not made a profit, we have been just breaking even. Kelly said it wouldn't be until the second or third week of December that we would began to see a profit and Im so looking forward to that.

Today is over we did okay for a Thursday. Better than any other Thursday before, so that's a good sign. The lady in the kiosk across from me takes me home everynight so I wait for her to shut down and off we go.

the kids are up waiting and although I'm tired I spend some time with them. They are wanting to come to the mall with me to spend the day tomorrow, but I don't think that will not be able to happen. It's a long day for me, for them I know it will be even longer.

Here to stay!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment