Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 40 in the mall

I get to sleep in this morning. Yay! I get to relax my aching body and spend a little time with the kids. I haven't been to church in so long, I feel like a heathen. Unlike me Bud will find a way to church. Walk, run, or hitch a ride nothing is getting in his way of going to church. The girls well, they wanna be with me.


Morning:
I didn't know how sales would be today so I ask my helper to come in when she got out of church. Well, she ended up not going to church and was able to come in a little earlier than expected. I was happy about that, because when I got to the mall around 11:30 it was packed. The food court had tons of people in it and there were already lines of people. I'm thinking, oh my the mall hasn't even opened yet. I get set up quickly and just as I expected at 12:00 we were slammed.


Afternoon:
I'm pumped and still going strong. We are backed up with orders again and we are working as fast as our hands and bodies will allow. I'm thinking in my head, that I'm so thankful for each customer that has choosen me to purchase from. I pray for each item as I make it, and ask God to bless each person that receives it as a gift. I really do hope they love it, and that it blesses whom ever gets it.

At home now and it's been a really great day! The kids are excited and we get to spend a little more time together. Hooray!

Selling right along...

Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment