Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 41 in the mall

I know this week will be a good week. I'm have my workers lined up and I know we are going to kick butt.

Morning:
It's been busy already this morning. It's not the weekend busy, so I think I can handle this crowd alone.

Afternoon:
I've been steady all day with sales. I try to eat and drink very little so that I won't have to go to the restroom. I don't wanna leave my kiosk for long periods of time. I can tell my body isn't liking this very well, but I've got to keep going.

This has been the best Tuesday so far. I'm so glad I hung in there. It seems to be really paying off.

The kids are up and waiting for me. Lia Pooh is really missing me. She says she doesn't ever get to see mommy anymore. I feel badly and can't wait until January. I think this much harder on the kids than I expected it to be.

Striving to succeed!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment