Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 43 in the mall

Today, is when the madness is supposed to began. Yesterday, was pretty good, so I'm looking forward to today.

Morning:
I've been rockin' ever since the mall opened today. I will call Big O shortly because I need some help. Shelly won't be here until after 6:00 again today and I'm not sure if I can hang on that long by myself.

Afternoon:
I'm overwhelmed...in a good way of course. Shelly is finally here to help. I've so many orders, I just can't keep up.

I was really excited to see Kelly today. She came to drop off more bags and the van again. Yay! It's so funny that I've been getting up at 6:30 getting to the mall at 7:30 ish and now that I have the van I have to be at the mall at 7:30 anyway because the mall will open at 8:00 in the morning for the holiday season.

My kids called not to long ago telling me Diamond our dog is in labor. Doesn't that dog know I don't have time for this. I'm a bit stressed about this, but my kids assured me they will be there watching her making sure she and her babies are okay.

By the way does anybody want a dog?

I'm at home now trying to rest my aching back. My parents will be here tomorrow, and I'm happy. I have no idea how I will make it working by myself in the morning. The kids go another night with only a hi and a kiss goodnight. Oh Lia Pooh did bring me the dogs to look at. She also told me two of the dogs didn't make it. I was so sad about that as were they. Awe man, off to bed I go.

Oh my aching back...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment