Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 49 in the mall

My parents are leaving this morning and Brownie and I will be at the mall today. I let Brownie sleep in and I went to the mall to start the day off. Bad mistake...

Morning:
I have 20 orders to do, and no help. I'm calling Big O to have him drop off Brownie.

Afternoon:
Brownie is here and she is frustrated because of all the people and orders that are coming in. I tell her to breath, shake, and let it go. I think she has a new appreciation for what I do.

It's 6:30 and Shelly is now here. I'm so glad, we have tons of orders to do and we are still getting orders. This has been the second largest sales day since I've been here. It's funny how I can tell approximately how much I make by how my body feels.

I'm doing it Ya'll!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment