Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 36 in the mall

Up early again today. It's raining and I'm praying that this does not effect sales. Lia Pooh has been sleeping with us every single night and I don't sleep well with her in the bed. I just feel so bad telling her to go sleep in her own room. I will deal with this issue in January.

Morning:
No morning sales as of yet. I have packages being shipped to the house and with no car I need to find some way to get them. The kids have bowling today so they won't be there to sign for the packages. Hum, how am I gonna do this?

Afternoon:
I had to call ups to see if I could meet the driver. The driver calls back a half an hour later telling me to meet him in Corky's parking lot. I tell him okay. As soon as I hang up I remember I don't have a car. I call a friend and ask her if she can come pick me up from the mall so that I can meet the ups driver. After getting the packages back to the mall, I start displaying my new product.

Sales are really slow today, but I so believe that God will work things out for us, I just know he will. I can really see HIS hand in this adventure and I'm learning how to walk by faith and not by site.

Home and no we still haven't set up that stinking Christmas tree. I already know that right now I'm a bootleg momma. I see I'm gonna have to put this off on Big O.

Bootleg momma of 4,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment