Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 46 in the mall

I still haven't recouped from yesterday, but off to the mall we go. The mall now has extended hours so I get home around 11:00 last night and have to be here at 10:00 this morning. This is the life that I've been longing to live. This is what I've been praying for. Kiss the kiddos goodbye and I head out the door with lightening speed.


Morning:
Shelly is already at the mall taking orders when I get there. She is awesome. She has everything lined up and in order by who paid. We get started on another day of pumping out orders.

Up until this time we've not had a return or a request for a return. Everybody loves their product. We had a lady who couldn't decide what she wanted on her tote. Shelly wrote down both things, but didn't tell me which one to do. I just put the name on the bag that was the largest on the paper. When the customer returned she said that's not what she wanted. My mom was not happy. I told her to let Shelly handle it, she's good and she will knows what she's doing. Sure enough Shelly handled it, and my mom was impressed! Shelly has finely made my mom a believer.

Afternoon:
Sales have still been going strong...

The mall closed today at 8:00 so we go home and have some family time together.

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment