Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 27 in the mall

I'm without a car again and have to get up at 6:30. I leave the house without saying a word to the kids, I don't like this at all. I feel like I should at least say good morning and have a good day. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm out the door and at the mall by 7:00.

Morning:
I talked to the mall manager this morning, and he said that he would talk to the other lady about taking some of that stuff down, but she is going to stay. He said they were supposed to be in another spot but because of wiring issues had to go in the food court less than 25 feet away from me. UGHHHH! All morning I've been mad, sad, with an overwhelming feeling of defeat. I wanna cry, this ain't right, it ain't fair. I wanna quit! Let them have the stinking mall, I wanna go home and get some sleep and be a momma again.

My feelings get worst and worst as the day progresses. No sales as of yet and it's making me upset. I have to pay rent and Sallie the rhinestone lady and purchase more product by tomorrow...I just can't do this. I'm stressed and I quit!

Afternoon:
Still no sales today and I'm feeling horrible. There are security, resturant people, and my neighbors all coming to let me know I have competition and what I need to do to beat them. I don't need them reminding me ever time I turn around I know they are here. I keep peeking at them to see how they are doing and every stinking time I see a customer over there I get mad. Huh, God I give up...I'm slapping the floor three times (like wrestlers do to signal surrender)...I've been taken down and I don't think I can get up.

I'm home and I had no sales today. I'm so emotionally worn I go straight to be with only a hi and good night to my kids.

Feeling Defeated!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment