Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 25 in the mall

It's Saturday and although I did sleep, I don't feel well rested. I still feel sore from the day before. I can't believe I was up from 4:30 am until 10:30 pm yesterday. You know there is a thin line between crazy and entrepreneurism and I'm am walking that line. I'm so glad that both my mom and Shelly was there to help.

Morning:
Morning sales are consistant and it's at a slower pace then yesterday. I want more more more, but I'm so tired I don't think I can handle more more more. My mom has been a great help today. I don't have to tell her much she just kinda jumps in and helps everywhere. I'm trying hard to make sure she is not worn out, but the mere fact that she's here all day is draining.

Afternoon:
Sales are still coming in, Lord knows we need it. Today is my second highest in sales so far, yesterday being the highest.

Everytime I have a dead spot, I think about the lady that just opened her kiosk yesterday. I'm still upset about that. She has this huge flea market looking stuff all around her kiosk...I guess normal people would call it grid wall, but it looks a hot mess. I think I'm going to go and talk to management first thing Monday morning. They told me nothing other than my table. So if nothing else to have her take down the montrosity of stuff.

It's closing time and I'm so ready to go! We've done well this weekend and I'm looking forward to next weekend. I hope the kids are in bed or settled down, because I don't think I could even talk to them tonight. I feel like a stinky horrible momma. I'm tired and my body is shutting down on me. Lord please give me strength...

Mad, Happy and Exhausted...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment