Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 16 at the mall

Getting up at 6:15 everyday is really hard getting use to, but it does provide me with a way to work. Before I leave I kiss my sleeping kids head. I tell Bud I'm leaving and to have a good day.

Morning:
My morning sales are slow, but I do have some. I've had a lot of time to do some deep thinking. I'm not sad at all, but why do I keep crying. I've come to the conclusion that my crying represents loss of control over things. Sorta like a toddler throwing a tantrum because he/she can't have it's way. I think it's been so much going on that I need to remember to slow down enjoy each of these stages of business I go through.

I really am happy about all this! By my emotions you wouldn't be able to tell, but I am living my dream.

Afternoon:
A few more sales completed and it's about closing time. I receive a call from another dear friend, she calls often to check on things, I appreciate it. She is one of those friends that can see more in you than you see in yourself. She's in the process of starting her own business and I encourage her. I pray for her that she won't give up, because it gets hard and lonely sometimes. But to me the since of accomplishment is soooo worth it.

Finally home and the kids are all hyped up. They are all over the place. Our usual routine has now been dampered by kids who have been eating junk food and harsh playing. I have no idea how to get them settled down. Hum, Bath tub... I get them into the bath get a little talking time in and off to bed we go.

Dream in Motion,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment