Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 2 at the mall

Morning,
I'm still figuring how I'm gonna get back and forth to the mall. This car issue is really getting old. This morning has been really slow it's going on 11:00 and no sales. Kelly did warn me that in the first few weeks it would be really slow. She told me to purchase only the minimum to get me to Thanksgiving. I'm glad I listened.

Afternoon:
Sales are starting to creep in slowly this afternoon. Santa is due in later today and hopefully more people will show up for that. I know, I know santa this early in the season seems crazy doesn't it. I'm not complaining especially if he's bringing the buying Christmas spirit with him.

Evening:
Another 11 hour day has finally come to a close. I'm tired from all the standing and can't wait to crawl my body into my comfortable bed. But you know before I do that I gotta spend some time with the kids.

Got home and the kids were sitting in my room awaiting my entrance. With shouts of joy the little ones ran and grabbed me for hugs and kisses. Bud, greets me with a what's up mom...and how much did we make today. Didn't know I was gonna have to answer to the family on a daily basis about our progress. How funny is it that your kids are wanting to know what our gross sales were today. I filled them in on all that happened and off to bed we all went.

Big O holds me close and whispers in my ear, I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work. I don't think he knows how much energy I took from those words.

Feeling hopeful,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment