Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 20 in the mall

I'm tired and I didn't wanna get up this morning. I got home around 3:00 am this morning and then couldn't sleep. I was able to get some Bible reading time in, but fell asleep around 3:45. I'm up at 8:00 cause I gotta get orders shipped out. Since I haven't been working on Homeschool Boutique everyday, I forget about it until I get orders. I'm gonna have to find a way to work both of these businesses.

Morning:
This morning has flown by. I've had quite a few sales and it's causing me to look forward to this weekend. I'm excited about the growth I see week over week. Kelly was right and all I have to do is just stand in there.

Afternoon:
Now, I've been calculating what I need for this weekend and I really need about $500.00 more dollars to get all the product I need. I don't have it, but Lord I need it and I'm trusting you. Oh, and Lord I need it no later than tomorrow morning...

The kids are at home and I have to do Mz. Chocolate's hair. So, I start on my hour or so long venture, knowing if I braid it now I won't have to do it later. The kids and I get some talk time, school time, and chill time in while I'm braiding. I'm soo tired from last night I can't stand it. After braiding her hair, the girls hop in the tub and I fall asleep.

I wake up to noise and notice that it's an hour and a half later and the girls are still in the tub...Oh goodness. I get the girls out the tub and in the bed. Okay, now I can go back to sleep.

Waiting on Him...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment