Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 21 in the mall

I'm up again shipping out packages for Homeschool Boutique. I was excited when I checked my email because I got enough orders over night to get the rest of my product. I'm not gonna say I can't believe it because I can believe it. It's just amazing to see God work right before your eyes. I'm just speechless and truly thankful. Thank you God!!!!!!! Okay, off to order product!

I've placed my orders and although pretty much last minute I should get them in by tomorrow. Sallie, the rhinestone lady called my rhinestones that I was expecting today won't be here until Monday. Errrr with a mad face.... I NEED THOSE STONES!

Things are a bit hectic but I'm more excited than ever now. I just know God is going to work this out for His good, and my gain. I've learned more in the last 25 days than I've learned in the last three years. I'm happy about the growth, but it's really been uncomfortable, but that is totally my gain...anything else is just icing on the cake.

The kids got a lot of work done yesterday, but it's still a ton of stuff to do. I leave them with another list and out the door I go.

Our morning sales have been slow, but it has helped me get a lot of needed stuff done and ready for this weekend. I'm sooo sooo excited and it seems to be bubbling inside of me. I've had a lot of great feedback and the anticipation of this weekend is eating inside of me. I can barely sleep, eat or think about anything else.

I get my bags and every thing displayed just how I want it (really cute will post pictures later) and it seems to be working because I've gotten more sales of bags than I've ever had.

Today has turned out to be a really great day. Sales are really picking up.

The kids are waiting in my room and as soon as I walk in Lia Pooh says how many customers did we have today? How much money did you make? When are we gonna get paid? Do you have a lot of cash or a lot of credit cards? I answer all her questions and we spend the rest of the evening talking about BLACK FRIDAY. I just can't wait.

Black Friday here we come...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment