Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 10 at the mall

I woke up early this morning. I wanted to get some schooling, breakfast, and a little cleaning in before I took off to the mall. I'm still carless and begging/ borrowing cars from people we know. This morning I don't even wanna call another person. I know many of you may say just rent a car...well renting a car only works if you have the money to do so. All the money I'm making right now has to go back into the business to purchase more product.

Morning:
This morning I had about 4 orders and that's great. A 400% turn around from last Friday. When it comes to business you have to have patience, something I'm lacking. This is teaching me patience, faith, and how to smile while learning it all. So many times I wanted to cry and give up, but had to put that all behind me and smile once a customer walked up. Boy does God know how to teach us stuff.

Afternoon:
A few more sales this afternoon, I'm so thankful for each and everyone of them. I find myself thanking people more than I should probably. Talk to Kelly again, and she told me this weekend should be better than last weekend. So far she is right.

Home finally. I love coming home. I wonder if the kids will ever stop running to see me when I come in? I hope not because that is a great feeling. I give them all a smile and somehow they seem to just know that today was a better day. Off to do our now nightly routine.

Big O was gone when I came in so when he got home he just smiled and ask how my day was, I replied fine and yours. He looked at me and said Babe I'm sooo proud of you and whether you loose money, break even, or make money I will still be just as proud. I'm not sure if he knew that those words were like medicine to my worried mind. It made me wanna work harder, longer, and do what it takes to make this work. His words give me strength, and when I seem to loose all mine, he graciously gives me his.

Strength to continue,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment