Monday, November 2, 2009

Two days before opening

I have never been so excited to drive. My girl Randi J came to pick me up before she went to work. Randi J you will remember was the same friend I mentioned a few days ago that sent out the email about me needing help financially. When she arrived at the house she happily presented me with a nice sum of money. Ummm, do you know how blessed and humbled I felt at that moment. I felt loved, honored, and totally speechless.

Dropping her off I realized that I don't receive well. I love to give and don't know how to receive. At that moment I had no idea what to say. I felt like saying thank you, but for some reason thank you did not seem to express my overwhelming sense of gratitude.

After this emotional ride I just took, I needed to get myself together so that I could get everything I needed and get it ready for opening day. Will post tomorrow how far or not so far I've come.

On the road again,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment