Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Opening Day at the Mall

Morning:
I'm standing in the middle of my dream this morning. It feels good to have come this far. I was up until 3:00 am, but I got everything set up and ready. Well, almost everything...this dag on cash register has gotten on my last nerve. I've been trying to set it up for days and can't figure it out. Oh well, I'm not going to let that damper my spirits.

Afternoon:
I had my first customer around 10:30 this morning. She purchased two shirts. Whew Hoo! It's now 5:00 pm and no other sales.

Evening:
It's been a long day. More sales finally! My precious friend Randi J and her daughter just stopped by to show some support and make a purchase. (the one that let me use her car and sent out that email) I had some friends call and send text messages with well wishes. All of which still vibrates loudly in my heart.

I finally get home and the kids are all over me with tons of questions. Did you get a lot of customers, are you gonna fix dinner, can I go with you tomorrow, did you bring us a treat, are you gonna take me to practice... Oh my, I just wanna lay down. Instead I sit on my bed and have all of the kiddos join me. They each tell me about their day and how much they missed me being at home. They wanted to know every customer and every dollar made. So I go over with them how much we made and what each customer wanted. They seem excited about seeing mommy and hearing about all the business stuff too. Kisses and off the bed they go...What a way to end the day.

Dream in motion,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment