Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 3 at the mall

Morning:
This morning started at 7:00 am. I woke up and finally cleaned the mess I made in the living room. I set up my mall display in there, so it was a mess. While cleaning I was able to cook dinner and get some laundry done. It feels like a full work day and I haven't even started yet.

It's really slow this morning. I'm thinking this is Friday and there should be a lot more people at the mall. This waiting game is really kicking my butt.

Afternoon:
Still no sales today. I'm getting worried. Time is just ticking by. Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Evening:
I'm scared. No sales and it's almost closing time. Okay, Kelly said it would be like this. I'm trying not to panic here. 11 hours in a mall with no sales, this is making me worry, worry a lot.

Finally home and it hurt to have to come and tell the kids and Big O that we had no sales today. They looked at me and said well, there's always tomorrow. Oh, how I love my family. Lia Pooh rubbed my back and said it's okay mommy I will pray that God will give you customers tomorrow. I smiled and said thank you. Mz. Chocolate just smiled and said do you want me to scratch your head? I love for people to play in my hair, for some reason it relaxes me. So I told them about my day as Mz. Chocolate played with my hair. Brownie says this is the reason she doesn't want to have her own business. She says she needs a pay check regularly. We laughed told a few jokes and off to bed we all went.

Big O looked at me and said it's okay, it's gonna work just give it some time. Those words comforted me through the night.

Worried in Cordova,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment