Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 24 at the mall

This is too early for any human being to be getting up. My mom is up with me, so it makes it a bit easier. She is a trooper I don't know many people I'd get up this early for.

We get to the mall around 5:00 and guess what I see when I walk in...A darn kiosk selling rhinestones tshirts. That place must of set up last night. I am furious, I'm mad and in complete shock. Oh my...I take a deep breath and head to my kiosk with a quiet sinking feeling. We started off great. There's not as many people as I thought it would be. I'm thinking people would be waiting in line to rip the doors down...Not!

It's halfway through the day and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm exhausted and haven't had anything to eat, I'm trying pushing myself to make it through the rest of the day. Whew!

It's almost the end of the day. I keep thinking about the other rhinestone t-shirt place. My first emotions were shock, now I'm in the "I'M GOING TO KICK THEIR BUTTS" mood! I'm going to get everything thing they've got but better. I'm forcing myself to think like Bill Gates would think. He would just buy them out, but I can't. :( I'm going to just have to beat them at their own game...I think.

The day is finally over and I've done great as far as sells go. I'm so tired I can't even feel excited. It's 10:00 and I have to get up and do this all over again. How in the world am I going to make it for the rest of the year. Ugh....

Kids are happy to see me, but all I can say is hi and goodnight. No spending time together tonight. Off to bed I go...without sleeping pills.

Black Friday high...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment