Sunday, November 1, 2009

Opening day/ more time

Well, it's no longer opening day it's now two days before opening and I have a list of things still needed to be done.

  • Get acrylic frames for examples
  • get material from fabric store
  • get velcro
  • get some type of cord to hold my bags
  • get wood from Lowes
  • get sticks to stablize the back of the boxes
  • get gift bags, mesh, and cash register from Kelly
  • get lights for the display
  • order t-shirts
  • program cash register
  • get sign made for kiosk
  • find a car

That is a lot to do in a few days with no car. I got a call from a dear friend Randi J offering her car if I needed it. Yes, I need it thank you very much. So, I have a car that I can use Monday and Tuesday. Whew, one less thing on my plate.

We had a few donations come in over night, yeah! Have you ever attended a church and they were begging for money? I got $10.00 all I need is $20.00 more and the rent is paid! Come on saints just give, give and the Lord will bless you press down, shaken together and running over...well, that's how I'm feeling right about now.

My kids bless their hearts didn't wanna miss church today so they got up and walked. Hummm, don't know if I should be happy or sad about that. Not having a car sucks!

Signing out on what should've been opening day.

Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment