Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 8 in the mall

Morning:
I'm here! Running a little late today. There was no school today so Brownie and Big O were at home when I left. I miss my time with her. She is growing up and finds hanging with her friends more exciting than hanging with her family.

Since there is no school today there is a lot more mall action today. A guy just stopped by to ask if I would put, The World's Greatest Lover on the front of his shirt and Sexy Chocolate on the back. I looked into his eyes to see if he's serious or joking, his eyes give me back an unrecognizable look. I don't wanna go there, and as much as I wanna say HE** No, I tell him yeah I'd put it on there, here's the price. He's says he's off to get a shirt he'll be back. UGH.

Well, it's 1:40 PM and sexy chocolate hasn't shown back up. There are lots of people here, but no sells as of yet. I get a lot of lookers that say, that's a really cute idea or that would make a great gift. Errr... but with a smile. :)

3:22 pm and still no sells today. I had to eat lunch so I'm in the red. I found this quote that seems to fit me. "Ambition is an uncomfortable companion many times. He creates a discontent with present surroundings and achievements; he is never satisfied but always pressing forward to better things in the future. Restless, energetic, purposeful, it is ambition that makes of the creature a real man."- Lyndon B. Johnson That my dear friends is exactly how I feel.

4:50 pm Okay, the day is looking up for me. I have an 18 shirt order. Whoo Hoo! Gotta get started. No longer in the red for today, YEAH!!!! Can you feel my excitement.

8:45 I'm ready to close. A total of 19 orders today. Not bad. Lord, you say trust you and I thought I did, but for some reason this time seems harder than normal.---Sexual Chocolate showed back up this time with friends. He didn't get his shirt so I'm assuming no sale. That's one sale that I'm willing to let pass me by. You ever heard that quote, all money ain't good money. Well, in this case all sells ain't good sells.

I'm home and the girls are running, knocking each other down to see their gone all day wanna be Boss Momma. Happy to see them too we give hugs and kisses. This this time no head jerking Bud to greet me. Bud is at church, I forgot it was Wednesday. Brownie is sleep. She's gonna sleep her life away. Big O finally joins the coming home celebration. With a tender kiss and how was your day we made our way to the room. All of us on the bed we tell each other about our day and then walks in head jerking Bud. What's up momma, hey dad. Hey Bud I reply how was church. Good.

I'm able to do a little bit of schooling with them and then off the bed they go. Awe, another day in the life of Boss Momma.

Learning to Trust,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment