Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 12 in the mall

Morning:
It's been slow this morning. No where like it was yesterday. Today, I'm kinda enjoying watching people as they walk by. I'm starting to get use to this mall life. I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Afternoon:
I have a few orders that I've done, and I'm happy. Randi J and the girls are here. I'm happy to see them. I send the girls to get me a 3 berry smoothie with whipped cream from Dairy Queen and Randi and I talk about what's been going on. I fill her in on all the details and she smiles and says gurl it's gonna come. I love Randi J for some reason I feel so comfortable with her. She is a real tell it like it is in a sweet way type of chick. She is a walking testiment of God's favor, grace, and love. Everytime I see her I just know that God can, whatever it is, He can. Randi J thanks girl your visits and calls keep going.

I'm so thankful that this is a short day. I'm tired really tired. I'm working 72 a week and I'm starting to feel it.

Evening:
Awe, finally home give the kids and Big O kisses and hugs and yes this bootleg momma hits the sack a 7:00 pm.

Tired,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment