Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One day until opening

Wow, what a day yesterday. I got almost everything done! All I have to do today is return a few things and pick up my sign.

My poor kids they were home all day yesterday. My little Lia Pooh was calling me every hour asking how long are you gonna be. School work has just fallen by the waist side these last few days, I suppose it will be like that a lot over the next two months. Well, summer school here we come. Shhhh, don't tell the kids.

I have the car again today so I will do the few things I have left to do and come home and get started with putting the display completely together, fix dinner, and get ready to set up tonight. At this point I have no idea of the car we will use to haul all of our stuff to the mall, but I figure it would work itself out.

I forgot to mention that yesterday I got an order of 27 rhinestone t-shirts. Wow, you see how God works to provide for his children. I now have enough money to get everything I need to get started. That up all night stuff is for the birds, I knew I should've just trusted that God would work it out.

I've finally finished everything, and just as I thought it would, the car issue has worked itself out and we are now headed to the mall to get set up. I will post pictures of setup.

Preparing to life my dream,
Boss Momma









No comments:

Post a Comment