Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 19 in the mall

This morning I have to pick up the older kids from a youth retreat. They've been asking for the last month if they could go and it wasn't until Friday, the day of the retreat that we agreed to let them go. It's been so much going on that I just had no idea how they would get there and we did not have the extra money.

Well, our relentless youth pastors arranged for pick up of the kids, and the money part was well, taken care of. My kids were really excited and was packed and ready within 1/2 hour.

Morning:
The morning went really slow, but it's Sunday and I expect that. I finally received my bag order and I'm excited.

Afternoon:
We ended up doing pretty well today. I have to work tonight and I'm not happy with that. I could kick myself in the butt for scheduling myself to work. I'm pooped and I wanna go to sleep.

I'm finally home and the kids are wanting to eat. Big O and I go grab some food for us to eat and we start back the trend of us all chatting in our room on our bed. I forget I have work in a few hours so I rush Big O and the kids out so I can get an hour or so of sleep. Don't know what the heck I was thinking...

Getting my hustle on.
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment