Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 23 at the mall

It's Thanksgiving and I'm Thankful! I finally have a day off and I plan to enjoy it!

It's 11:30 and I've just got home from the store. Big O bought a smoked turkey so all I had to get were the sides. It was strange being in the grocery store, I hadn't been shopping in over a month now. Yes, the kids have been eating. I'm dreading this cooking thing, but oh well. Off I go.

This is surely not the traditional Thanksgiving we usually have. My mom did decide to pitch in and help with dinner. With her and the girls help and after some talking and dancing breaks dinner is done. We were all so relaxed that we didn't even wanna eat. After a little come on and eat yells we gathered to eat.

Brownie's "Friend" came over to meet the family. Poppie (my dad) promised to behave himself. After formal greetings we a few more guest show up we decided to play some games. Apples to Apples was a fun game that allowed up all to play. After an hour or so of play Big O won. After that Lia Pooh wanted to continue the tradition of hide and go seek in the dark. So we cut off all the lights and I was picked as the first seeker. With 9 people playing hide go seek it should be easy to catch at least one of these rascals. I counted to 40 with some play on the numbers and off to find my victims, I mean my hiders. What do you know Brownie's "Friend" (whom I think was too scared to run around our house) was caught by me and was the next seeker. I played a few more games and then I had to get to bed my big day was quickly approaching.

Thankful...
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment