Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 22 in the mall

I'm so glad it's Wednesday. My parents are coming and I get a break tomorrow. The first break I've gotten in almost a month. This 72 hour work week is catching up with me and I'm constantly exhausted.

Morning:
The sales this morning was better than expected for a Wednesday. There are a lot of people here...now that I think about it, school is out and there are a lot of people off work. My parents called they are here and on their way to the mall with the kids. Yippe! I'm so excited, can't wait to see them.

Evening:
Sales have slacked off this evening, but I don't care cause my parents are here and I get to spend some time chatting with them. They seem to be so proud of me, and I'm just as proud that they are proud...does that make sense?

Closing time and that means I have to get started cooking. Did I mention that I strongly dislike cooking. I think it's a waste of good time. My mom is not a cooker either, and she already let me know that I'm on my own with cooking. Ugh...I really am not looking forward to this.

I'm home and the I've decided I'm not going to the grocery store tonight. I will wait until the morning. The kids are disappointed, the little girls wanna help cook, and Brownie just wants to eat. Bud, well all he wants to do is play. They don't seem understand that I'm tired, exhausted, and excited all at the same time and I just don't want to leave the house at all.

Our normal nightly routine is different tonight. We all talk about what's been going on and my parents catch up on some quality time with the kids. Ahhh, life is good! Looking forward to having one day of being just momma and dropping that boss title.

It's Momma Time!
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment