Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 26 in the mall

My parents left this morning and I'm sad. I really loved them being here. I feel so bad, I did not prepare for them at all. Hardly any cooking or cleaning, but they graciously stayed in our dirty room without complaint. After I seen my parents off I went back to sleep. I slept until 11:30, I have to be at the mall at 12:00, but it was a much needed rest.

Today is very slow! I've made only 1 sale so far today. Those darn people with the rhinestones, they have people at their kiosk buying...those are supposed to be my customers! ERRRR with a super mad face. ;( I'm so mad, I wanna throw all of their shirts on the floor, and stump on them. I know, I know it ain't right to be thinking like this, but I don't know what else to think or do. I can't wait until tomorrow I will be talking to mall manangement. UGH, I thought I like competition, I change my mind I don't and yes, I wanna cheat! Don't know how, but I do.

As I'm sitting here I'm thinking God I really need your help. My mind is going to places that I know is not healthy. God please please help me think positive.

Today is over and only 1 dag on sale. I have a mad face on and feel like this is another lesson from God. God haven't I learned all the lessons I need to learn. I'm sick of learning, I need a break!!!!!!!!

At home and I have some time to spend with the kids. Brownie wants me to do her hair and I hesitantly agree. It's been what seems like months since I've talked to Brownie. She's been going out more with her "friend" and I still haven't had time to process that. Right now that's just too much for my mind, will have to start processing that after the New Year. We all hang out in the kitchen talking and laughing while I did Brownie's hair. It's a much needed mental break. I forgot in such a small amount of time, how much fun it is hanging out with my kids. They really are the best!

Finally done with Brownie's hair and off to bed we all go.

Love being a momma,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment