Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 9 at the mall

This morning seemed to rush by. The kids were just getting up as I left so I just said my goodbyes and left. Rushing out like that makes me fell like a horrible mom- can't even cook breakfast for the kiddos. I talk to my mom this morning and it was refreshing. I'm a grown up and I still look and want my parents approval. I want to please them and make them happy. Her words of encouragement warms my soul.

I've been blessed by the amount of calls, voice mails, emails, texts, and FB comments I've received. I hear and read them all, hanging on to every word. I thought this was a journey that I would take on my own, I didn't realize you all would take it with me. I feel honored to have your prayers, blessings, love and support with me. I stand here in the mall representing not just my dream but hopefully yours too. I hope from my story you can gain courage to start fulfilling your dreams.

Afternoon:
Did you notice something different today? I haven't posted my times...you know why? Because I've been busy. Yeah baby. This has been my most profitable day. Yes, I'm all smiles and really excited.

Okay, what is it with guys in the mall? There is a guy right now as I'm typing telling me he likes thick women. I'm not thick I told him I just have big bones. :) There is a huge difference you know. Anywho, almost an hour left to go.

Blessed By You,
Boss Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment